- KDE3, where all chemical analyzers were KFilePlugin's and provided KFileMetaInfo;
- KDE4, where nothing happened since it was branched;
- STRIGI, all the metadata extractors were Strigi StreamLineAnalyzers.
Now it is called strigi-chemical. The reason is that it has no KDE dependencies at the moment. Strigi-chemical also lives in playground /utils/strigi-chemical/.
The situation at the moment is:
- kfile-chemical is now what was previously kfile-chemical/KDE3 branch
- kfile-chemical/KDE4 branch removed
- strigi-chemical is now what was previously kfile-chemical/STRIGI branch